Mojito. Mojito (/moʊˈhiːtoʊ/; Spanish: [moˈxito]) is a traditional Cuban highball. Traditionally, a mojito is a cocktail that consists of five ingredients: white rum, sugar (traditionally sugar cane juice), lime juice. He was previously known as ehe.
Mojito recipe at International Bartenders Association. Use a muddler to crush the mint and lime to release the mint oils and lime juice. The mojito is a favorite cocktail for many. You can have Mojito using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mojito
- Prepare 1 of citron.
- You need 15 of feuille de menthe fraîche.
- It’s 1 of verre d'eau.
- It’s 04 cuillère à soupe of sucre semoule.
- You need 1 of petit verre de lait.
The simple recipe of rum, lime, and mint is perfect for cooling down and relaxing with friends. "This is an authentic recipe for mojito. I sized the recipe for one serving, but you can adjust it accordingly and make a pitcher full. It's a very refreshing drink for hot summer days. The Mojito might be the perfect cocktail.
Mojito step by step
- Dans un récipient, ajoutez le jus de citron, les feuilles de menthe, le sucre. Mixez avec un mixeur..
- Ajoutez un verre d'eau, mixez une deuxième fois. Passez au passoire. Ajoutez un peu de lait pour enlevez l'acidité de jus. Bon appétit..
With mint, simple syrup and white rum it's easy to make and always refreshing. A mojito cocktail is the perfect summer drink with its refreshing hit of mint and lime. Our cocktail experts show you how to make the perfect mojito. Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images. Mojito. (mo-HEE-toe) Rum drink containing lime, mint, sugar, and soda.