Quiche Lorraine. A homemade Quiche Lorraine is one of those things reserved for special occasions that puts store bought to shame. Surprise yourself with how easy it is to make a homemade quiche crust. Classic Quiche Lorraine with a savory egg custard, bacon, and cheese filling in flaky pie crust.
Quiche Lorraine may mean: In French cuisine, a kind of quiche with bacon. A minor character in Bloom County. See Chef John makes this classic bacon, leek, and gruyere quiche. You can cook Quiche Lorraine using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quiche Lorraine
- Prepare 4 of œufs.
- Prepare 20 cl of lait.
- It’s 20 cl of crème liquide.
- You need of 1 pâte feuilleté.
- You need of 200 grammes de lardons.
- You need of Sel et poivre.
Quiche Lorraine – buttery crust, filled with bacon, cheese and topped with a creamy custard, is a great dish to serve for breakfast or lunch or as an. All other quiches will fail in comparison to this Quiche Lorraine from Delish.com. Cheese is essential for Quiche Lorraine. We like to use Gruyère, but a good shredded Swiss.
Quiche Lorraine instructions
- Mélangez les œufs, la crème, le lait et assaisonnez à votre convenance..
- Étalez la pâte feuilleté dans un moule à tarte..
- Déposez les lardons sur la pâte et versez votre migaine..
- Enfournez à 210 degrés pendant 30 minutes..
This quiche freezes beautifully for up to three months. My Quiche Lorraine Recipe is rich & cheesy with the flakiest crust—it's an essential for brunch. Your quiche Lorraine can be eaten hot from the oven or served in cold slices the next day. Quiche is nothing more than an unsweetened custard pie from the Lorraine region of France. Since then we have gone through what has amounted to the quiching of America.