Chia pudding citron/coco. How to make chocolate chia pudding. Detailed ingredient measurements, instructions, and notes can be found on the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page. Whisk ingredients: In a bowl or glass jar, whisk ingredients.
My biggest gripe when making it before was that all of the chia seeds seemed to settle to the bottom. I've found that using coconut milk over almond or other plant based milks (thickness counts!) and using the froth, settle, froth technique helps to give you delicious homemade chia pudding. Transfer date milk to a quart-size jar or resealable. You can have Chia pudding citron/coco using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chia pudding citron/coco
- You need 1 of petite boite de lait de coco (225 ml).
- Prepare 2 cc of sucre rapadura.
- Prepare 2 of citrons (jus et zestes).
- It’s 4 of ou 5 cs de graines de chia selon la consistance que vous voulez.
- You need of Curcuma.
Loaded with nutrients and perfect for breakfast, a snack, or dessert! Add all of the chia pudding ingredients in a jar and mix well. Place the jar with a lid on in a fridge, let sit over night; Serve the coco chia pudding with fruit and berries. I'm constantly trying to think of ways to make GD life easier for you. (So if there's something you'd like, let me know here).
Chia pudding citron/coco step by step
- Prélever les zestes des 2 citrons et récupérer le jus. Dans un bol, mélanger les zestes et le jus des citrons, le lait de coco, le sucre et le curcuma. Ajouter les graines de chia et bien mélanger. Mettre dans un récipient fermé et laisser au frigo plusieurs heures (idéalement, une nuit)..
This chia pudding fits because it's a no-prep and on-the-go food. I made it to be a breakfast replacement, but it can be a snack or dessert as well. Chia pudding is the ultimate make-ahead keto vegan breakfast or snack idea that not only tastes delicious but will also leave you satisfied and full. This keto chocolate chia pudding with coconut milk is like the low carb version of overnight oats. This zesty pudding is a refreshing treat for Summer.