Houmous (vegan). Use good-quality chickpeas to give this vegan hummus a really silky feel. It's vegan, gluten-free and essential to any meze or. Hummus is a delicious, creamy, healthy, quick and easy to prepare dip or spread.
This hummus recipe is the best ever! It's a slightly spicy take on a classic recipe and will soon become your go-to hummus recipe! And it's something we eat almost daily. You can cook Houmous (vegan) using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Houmous (vegan)
- Prepare 500 g of pois chiches cuits.
- Prepare 1 of échalote (ou 1/2 oignon).
- You need 1 gousse of d'ail.
- You need 1 cs of d'huile d'olive.
- You need 1 of ou 2 cc selon les goûts de cumin.
- You need 2 cs of Jus de citron.
- You need of Tahin (2 à 4 cs en fonction de vos goûts).
- Prepare 1 cs of d'huile de sésame grillé si on en a (ça donne un goût plus corsé).
- You need au goût of Sel.
One of the best things about living in Dubai was that there was always freshly made hummus everywhere and it was really, really good. Hummus may well be the most popular and widely-eaten food in all of Middle Eastern cooking. It's an incredibly simple recipe typically made of just six ingredients: ground up garbanzo beans; tahini, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, and salt. Homemade oil-free hummus that is fluffy, smooth, flavorful, and delicious.
Houmous (vegan) step by step
- Mixer tous les ingrédients et ajouter selon la consistance souhaitée le jus de pois chiches de la boîte qui va donner une texture plus crémeuse. On peut aussi ajouter un peu d'huile ou de citron..
The recipe is naturally vegan, gluten-free, and easy to make. A basic chickpea hummus recipe is handy to have on hand and is so healthy and versatile. It can be used as a dip for vegetables, served with crackers, pita chips or bread. What's not to love about hummus? It's a healthy, creamy comfort food that's versatile since it's great as a dip or as a spread on sandwiches and wraps.