Patatas bravas 🇪🇸. Patatas bravas (Spanish: [paˈtatas ˈbɾaβas]), also called patatas a la brava or papas bravas, is a dish native to Spain, often served as a tapa in bars. This Patatas Bravas recipe roasts potatoes, instead of frying them, which makes them both easier and healthier! You'll love the patatas bravas sauce — the leftovers taste great on just about everything!
I reduce both the amount of salt the potatoes are fried in and the amount of oil a little though. A simple Patatas bravas recipe for you to cook a great meal for family or friends. Buy the ingredients for our Patatas bravas recipe from Tesco today. You can cook Patatas bravas 🇪🇸 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Patatas bravas 🇪🇸
- It’s 1 kg of pommes de terre.
- You need 2 gousse of d’ail.
- You need 3 of tomates.
- You need 2 of tomates confites.
- Prepare 1 of oignon nouveau.
- You need 1/2 of piment rouge ou qqs gouttes de Tabasco.
- It’s 1/2 of verre de vin blanc.
- You need of Huile d’olive.
Patatas bravas (or, potatoes in bravas sauce) are a classic Spanish tapas dish. "Tapas" are basically (the best ever) bar snacks. The word tapas means "top" or "cover" in Spanish, likely referring to the practice of setting your small plate of food atop your drink between sips. At Barcelona's Bar Mut, crisp skin-on potatoes are blanketed in mayonnaise and a thick spicy tomato sauce. Try Simon Rimmer's patatas bravas recipe for golden cubes of potato in a spicy tomato sauce.
Patatas bravas 🇪🇸 instructions
- Laver les pommes de terre et les couper en 2 ou 3 selon la taille..
- Dans une grande poêle avec un peu d’huile d’olive, ajouter les pommes de terre et les gousses d’ail écrasées.
- Laisser cuire à feu doux au moins 45 mm..
- Ébouillanter les tomates, peler les et les faire revenir avec oignons, piment et tomates confites, et vin. Laisser mijoter et réduire la sauce avant de la mixer..
- Servir la sauce sur les pommes de terre et déguster..
This Spanish patatas bravas recipe is one of Spain's most popular tapas. Patatas bravas is one of the most popular and classic Spanish tapas dishes that is served in bars all over Spain. Supposedly, the dish was invented at a bar called Las Bravas in Madrid, though there are many people who beg to. Patatas Bravas are to tapas bars what chicken wings are to sports bars. Every single one has got them, but other than a few basic similarities, they can vary wildly from spot to spot.