Caramel végan. Healthier, all natural ingredients, and goes perfectly with everything you pour it over!! The Christmas season means many things. This stuff is liquid gold – so good!
Salted caramel sauce that's made from coconut milk and coconut sugar. It's a dairy-free, paleo and vegan caramel sauce. A lot of vegan caramel calls for dates, coconut sugar or tahini. You can have Caramel végan using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel végan
- You need 80 gr of sucre de coco.
- It’s 20 gr of sucre.
- You need 140 gr of soja cuisine.
- You need 30 gr of beurre de coco.
- Prepare 10 gr of d'eau.
I wanted to make this recipe with ingredients you (hopefully) always have in the pantry! Dangerously addictive, ooey-gooey, rich & thick vegan caramel sauce. I've tried many different vegan caramel sauce recipes over the years and this is by far the most authentic tasting dairy-free caramel ever! Why you will love this vegan salted caramel sauce… This vegan caramel sauce is life-changing, seriously.
Caramel végan instructions
- Mettre les sucres et l'eau dans une casserole et faire chauffer 3 min à feu moyen.
- Hors du feu, ajouter le beurre et la crème. Mélanger.
- Mettre à nouveau à feu doux et laisser chauffer doucement 6 min. Remuer régulièrement..
- Verser le caramel dans un récipient hermétique et laisser refroidir. Conserver au frais.
Vegan Caramel Buttercream, made with homemade caramel sauce. Includes a video showing you how to make this easy vegan frosting. After many requests for a dairy-free and Vegan My Vegan Caramel Sauce recipe is so easy, anyone can make it, and anyone would love it. I'll be enjoying this vegan caramel corn during the Academy Awards, but you could also put it in a nice container for a fantastic homemade gift, or save it for yourself for a scrumptious snack. This five minute, five ingredient healthy vegan This five minute vegan caramel is made with five simple ingredients and truly comes together in no more than five minutes.