Hi, I'm Michael Taggart.
Welcome to my blog. Stay a while, look around. Don't touch the wallpaper.
I’m a senior consultant at London-based marketers MRM specialising in digital and social and I live in Brighton (on the south coast of England) with my wife Helen.
I’m interested in the intersection of social technologies, the media and business. My background is in journalism and I have been a reporter at local, regional and national newspapers.
I’m particularly interested in how my industry can demonstrate the business value of social media programmes.
I’m hoping to use this blog to share some of what I’ve learnt about this field and to hear from you – because you probably know more than I do. These are my personal perspectives on social media, digital marketing, advertising, PR and the traditional media, not those of any organisation.
- Mike on Dear NatWest, you suck and I’m dumping you after 17 years
- Stephen James on Why we no longer need paper
- Andre on Dear NatWest, you suck and I’m dumping you after 17 years
- Stephen James on Last triathlon post: why saying ‘f***’ is a good donations acquisition strategy
- Chris on New post: The rise and rise of mobile search [with cool infographic]